Just a few minuts from downtown Montreal, in the new sought-after neighborghood of St-Henri, L’Ambroisie is a must go for business networking and trendy happy hours on the terrace.
The restaurant is located on the grounds of the historic Château St-Ambroise, a building that rents commercial lofts to dynamic businesses, like media and new technology based companies, among others.
Montreal’s historic industrial district, accessible by car, subway, bike and boat
L’Ambroisie is an active partner in your every day business needs by offering custom services to a diversified clientele. To know more, check out the list below.
Activities and services
Full Service Restaurant
- Breakfast, lunch, happy hour and dinner services
- Dining room service with professional staff
- Take out orders at the counter or by phone (no deliveries)
- Full bar service, extensive wine list and private imports
- Multifunctional conference room with multimedia facilities
Group Reservations & Private Events
- Upscale private events and group reservations from 15 to 275 seated guests
- 2 elegant banquet halls with spacious terraces
- Private disco with integrated audio-visual system
- Catering and bar service for the gardens, private club and more
- Turn key events, custom menus and bar packages
Activities & Features
- Terrace 5a7 all Summer and Live Music Thursdays
- Weekend brunches from May to September
- WiFi access
- Interac machine & Visa, MC, Interac payments accepted
- Paid parking – 500 spaces (Vinci Park) & wheelchair access
Stuart Abrams, chef and owner, is proud to partner with the local market producers, to offer you dishes at reasonable prices, prepared with fresh ingredients crafted into flavorful recipes. TAKE A LOOK at our gourmet menus HERE.